Company name: NSI & Bluefin Talent
Salaty: withheld by employer
Job Description / Role:
- As a Security Solutions Architect, you will primarily involve in developing and solutioning the Security offering by helping existing and potential customers with security solutions architecture, security system design, capture complex security requirements and technical project management relating to firm’s solutions as well as custom development projects leading to implementation success.
– 10+ years of relevant experience with a
leading System Integrator
– Minimum of 4-6 years of experience leading and/or managing teams and projects from inception to deployment with focus in application and systems solution architecture
– Need to have good exposure to Managed Security Operations domain and its various offerings that includes Threat Detection & Monitoring, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Technical reporting, Security Incident Handling, Response & Recovery, Security Audits & Forensic analysis, Other Security domain that will be preferred would Cyber Defense and its offerings like Advisory Simulations, Threat & Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence, Infrastructure and Cloud Security
– Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline
– Preferable experienced in at least 2 or more emerging technologies namely Cloud, IoT, Big Data Analytics, Automations etc.