Company name: CynergisTek
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Salary: withheld by employer
As a Network Security Engineer, you will perform and deliver tasks related to installation, configuration, and removal of networking equipment at client-based facilities. Clients also will require your expertise and guidance during project planning and go-lives related to network support. Additional expertise may be called upon on other project activities that require networking details.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant security certifications are a plus but not required.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Network Engineer with prior experience working with Cisco ISE implementations
• Professionalism, problem-solving, customer facing and handling skills, time management, written and verbal communication, presentation skills, active listening, flexibility.
• Working knowledge of risk and security frameworks, standards, and best practices (e.g. NIST, ISO, SANS Critical Security Controls.
• Ability to think holistically and identify areas of technical and non-technical risk.
• Ability to write technical reports and communicate technical content to non-technical audiences.
• Available for travel up to 60%
• Must have a valid driver license, clean driving record and have the ability to rent a car