Maka Petriashvili (Cyber Security Expert, Co-founder of CYSEC Cyber Security Educational Center)
Maka has worked at the Ministry of Defense of Georgia since 1999, specializing in cyber security, military intelligence, defense policy and planning, human resources and strategic defense review. She worked as a human resources and organizational development consultant in the Cyber Security Bureau and coordinated the Cyber Security Awareness Project in 2015-2016. She is also involved with cyber security awareness training and has participated in the development of Nato’s Cyber Security Generic Reference Curriculum. She holds a Master’s degree in security studies from the US Naval Postgraduate School in Monteret, California, and a Master’s degree in human resource management from the University of Manchester, England.
Maka is involved in various cyber security projects as a lecturer on cyber security, cyber hygiene and
Training on Vulnerability Assessment Program Development
Which information security service is best for your organization depends on your current security posture. For a full picture, you need both vulnerability assessment and regular penetration testing. While a vulnerability assessment answers the question: “What are our weaknesses and how do we fix them?” Penetration testing simply answers the questions: “Can someone break-in and what can they attain?”
Aim: To enable participants to assess an organization`s security vulnerabilities and to develop vulnerability evaluation standard procedures including regular penetration testing.
Part 1. Vulnerability assessment
Participants will acquire skills of how to
- develop IT systems assets and resources catalogue;
- assign quantifiable value and importance to the resources;
- identify the security vulnerabilities or potential threats to each resource;
- mitigate or eliminate the most serious vulnerabilities for the most valuable resources.
Part 2. Penetration testing, its scope and phases
- Understanding penetration testing,
- Determination of scope
- Targeted information gathering or reconnaissance
- Exploit attempts for access and escalation
- Sensitive data collection testing
- Clean up and final reporting;
- Workshop to develop and design security vulnerability management program tailored to your company.
Duration: 15 hours
We offer special prices for larger groups.
Contact us for more info or to get a quote.
Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
Tailor made downloadable videos with exercises, case studies and more.
Live teaching at your organization’s premises (for groups of ten or more)
Out of stock