Maka Petriashvili (Cybersecurity Expert, Co-founder of CYSEC Cybersecurity Educational Center)
Maka has worked at the Ministry of Defense of Georgia since 1999, specializing in cybersecurity, military intelligence, defense policy and planning, human resources and strategic defense review. She worked as a human resources and organizational development consultant in the Cybersecurity Bureau and coordinated the Cybersecurity Awareness Project in 2015-2016. She is also involved with cybersecurity awareness training and has participated in the development of Nato’s Cybersecurity Generic Reference Curriculum. She holds a Master’s degree in security studies from the US Naval Postgraduate School in Monteret, California, and a Master’s degree in human resource management from the University of Manchester, England.
Maka is involved in various cybersecurity projects as a lecturer on cybersecurity, cyber hygiene and cyber bullying.
Cybersecurity for Security Managers
A Tough part of a security manager’s job is that he/she need both technical knowledge and management skills to properly plan, implement and evaluate security projects and ensure the business is secured. While traditional physical security has a longer history of development, information security issues and terminology is rapidly developing and advancing. Nowadays, security managers need in depth knowledge of cyber security frameworks, the ability to understand and manage cyber security risks, systems, workflow and personnel, and the capacity to promote cultural and behavioral changes in his/her organization.
- Cyber security terminology and basic framework
- Cyber security threats and risks
- Cyber security policy and protocol development, planning, implementation and evaluation
- Human risks and cyber security awareness program management
- Cyber defense program, three lines of defense
- Modern Security Architecture
- Managing Technical People
- Zero Trust Model
- User, Device, and Application Authentication and Access
- Data Protection: Cryptography Concepts; Encryption Algorithms; Encryption Applications
- Data protection: privacy and security
- Network Security
- Host Security
- Application Security
- Cloud Security
- Logging and Monitoring
- Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Incident Response
- Vulnerability Management
- Contingency Planning
Duration: 25 hours
We offer special prices for larger groups.
Contact us for more info or to get a quote.
Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
Tailor made downloadable videos with exercises, case studies and more.
Live teaching at your organization’s premises (for groups of ten or more)
Out of stock