Company name: IBM Middle East
Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary: withheld by employer
– Serve as a DevOps subject matter expert with DevOps Principles and Best Practices Support the Sales Teams, Architects, Business Partners with presales support for the IBM cloud DevOps Portfolio.
– Possesses skills in popular DevOps automation tools, can perform installation and configuration of these tools on cloud or non-cloud infrastructure.
– Understands the project and application context and accordingly configure the DevOps tools, setup continuous integration for automated and continuous builds, develop build script & versioning, build packaging and deployment on the server, and setup continuous testing.
– Has working experience in Test Automation, Performance testing, integration testing and test service virtualization
– Has knowledge of software engineering processes, coding (Java, Shell, Python), DevOps best practices, SDLC processes.
– Prepares gap analysis document and / or design a proposed DevOps adoption roadmap; use to analyze the clients’ IT environment for achieving better efficiency using DevOps methodology and tools in conventional or Cloud environments. Architect the DevOps tooling infrastructure and define the interface requirements among the various tool sets.
– Analyzes the software build and deploy requirements for a project; portfolio or account and define the architecture using the necessary IBM and non-IBM software tools.
– Analyzes the software Deployment & Release requirements for a project; portfolio or account and design the deployment / release management strategy using the necessary IBM and non-IBM software tools like Rational uRelease.
– Demonstrate excellent communication and collaboration skills.
– 3+ yrs Experience with IBM Rational Suite of products
– 3+ yrs exp establishing CI/CD environments, using IBM and Non-IBM solution (Jenkins, maven, gradle, fastlane, shell scripts, git)
– 3+ yrs exp with testing automation tools preferably IBM or Opensource tools
– 3+ yrs exp with UrbanCode Deploy, UrbanCode Release and plugins
– 3+ yrs exp with Rational Testing Suite (Functional, Performance and Integration)
– 2+ yrs exp with Dockers and Kubernetes
– Good understating of Containerization – Docker/Kubernetes
– Infrastructure as code and configuration management – Puppet/Chef/Ansible
– Familiar with Agile Practices