Company name: IBM Middle East
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Salary: withheld by employer
– Practice area responsibilities. This role works extensively in the area of API, Microservices, Devops as well as integration for Financial Services Clients.
– The mandate of the practice is to continuously monitor the market place for technical trends, look for client points and to formulate a point of view in the technical areas mentioned above.
– The practice translates this POV into technical assets and accelerators for implementing cloud natives solutions
– In addition, you will also be responsible for:
– Install and configure IBM software.
– Conduct health check and recommend improvements in architecture or configuration based on IBM best practices.
– Perform integration code review based on IBM best practices.
– Design and develop integration flows using IBM software to fulfill customer’s integration requirements.
– Conduct enablement sessions on IBM software.
– Troubleshoot and resolve design and configuration issues in the customer’s environment.
– Hands on expertise in Java Spring boot (spring stack including spring integration, spring data flow etc).
– Experience with event driven architecture and messaging is extremely crucial including in technologies like Kafka, RabbitMQ, API Economy, Microservices, IIB and MQ.
– Banking industry experience is essential
– Bachelors degree in CS/IT
– 7- 9 years relevant experience
– Masters degree CS/IT
– 10+ years relevant experience