Company name: Harris Corporation
Location: Rochester, NY, USA
Salary: withheld by employer
Working with senior software engineers, design, develop and integrate software solutions that enhance Harris’ Geospatial intelligence offerings.
Developing Image and Video Processing Software for a variety of Geospatial Intelligence Applications including: analyzing data for critical decision making, collecting imagery from satellites and examining relationships between resources, locations and people.
• Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 9 years of related experience in software development; or a Graduate Degree with a minimum of 7 years of experience
• Minimum of 6 years experience of Object Oriented C++.
• Active TS/SCI clearance required
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Cross Platform Development experience (Linux, Solaris, Windows, etc.)
• Experience with multi-threaded development
• Exposure to Image Science / Image Chain Analysis
• Familiar with Agile SCRUM
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Software experience in C, JAVA, Python
• Use of Tools and Equipment:
o Software version control and defect tracking systems
o Jenkins Continuous Integration Tools
o Atlassian Tool Suite including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Git
o Static code analysis tools for metrics and rules assessment
o Automated testing and reporting frameworks (such as Google Test)
• Ability to work with MATLAB or IDL source code
• Experience with PERL scripting or other scripting language
• Knowledge of 3D mathematic