Company name: DarkMatter
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Salary: withheld by employer
PKI Developer (Application Architect) will play an integral role in analysis and design of Application Architecture for Digital Trust Software projects.
- Align Digital Trust software technology with the business strategy
- In collaboration with Software Development Director, Product Manager and software engineers, discuss, formulate, and document vision, define and decide development technology, platform, standards, tools, processes, etc.
- Ensure application functional and non-functional requirements are correctly captured and addressed in software
- Communicate the vision to the Software development team
- Ensure Applications scale for continued growth
- Work across multiple engineering teams to ensure development of maintainable and scalable projects
- Continue to develop the team in technology advancements, research news, tools and best practices
- Evaluate and implement solutions and technologies for team adoption
- Assess and communicate status, issues, risks and deliverables to stake holders
- Assist team with proof-of-concepts, code samples, and application frameworks
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering/Science, Information Systems or related field.
- 8-10 years of as team lead or manager of development team
- Broad technical knowledge, experience with different languages and web frameworks
- Clear understanding of software design and principles
- Experience with a variety of web application designs
- Proven track record delivering successful projects as software engineer and team lead
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented software engineering best practices
- Strong knowledge and experience in high-performance, multi-tier web applications including web servers, application servers, databases and infrastructure
- Proficiency in XML, HTTP, SOAP, REST, JSON and related web service standards
- In-depth knowledge of using and programming against relational databases (MySQL, Maria DB, MS SQL and etc.)
- Experience with development and configuration tools (Git, Jira, Jenkins, Maven, etc.) and Continuous Integration practice
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.